Thursday 6 June 2013

Thursday Threads (week 73) I will Feast On Your Blood.

                              


Thursday Threads hosted by Siobhan Muir over at The Weird, the Wild and the Wicked. This week, "I will feast on your blood".




Matthew awoke, feeling groggy, as he tried to remember.  The place was unfamiliar. Trying to rise from the bed, he realised he was strapped in.
 “I was beginning to think you were never going to awake,” a male voice said cheerily. “So what do you think?”  The man flashed a smile bearing white fangs that were so shiny they looked like plastic.
Matthew sighed heavily.
“You’re not scared?” the man asked as he stooped over Matthew, reeking of stale alcohol and cheap aftershave.
“Why would I be scared of you?” Matthew smiled, bearing his own fangs. “Now release me or I will feast on your blood before you can say vampire.”
“I’m sorry vampire, but it is I who will be doing all the feasting. It takes more than filing down teeth to become a vampire. I want the real deal. I know you won’t do it willingly so I am going to take.”  He held a long knife, examining it closely.
“It won’t work,” Matthew said calmly.
“You would say that!” With a swipe of the knife, a trail of rich vampire blood trickled from Mathew’s wrist into a goblet. “Cheers!”  Just as quickly, Matthew broke free, one hand grasped around the man’s throat, his fangs nearing the man’s neck.  The begging and the whimpering was ignored as Matthew plunged his fangs deep into the soft flesh and feasted well.


231 

No comments:

Post a Comment